A client based in Greater London requires full-time and part-time nurses to work in their residential Care home.
- Good communication skills (Verbal, written and electronic)
- Excellent decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and ‘can do’ attitude
- Compassionate towards others
- Provide high quality, safe, friendly and supportive nursing to patients
- Documenting patients care in the form of patient notes
- Always making sure patient safety is key whilst being 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
- Flexible to work shifts
- NMC registered RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number
- Right to work in the UK
Please note the above is a guideline and you may be required to undertake additional duties with scope.
- Driving License
- Previous experience of working in a residential care home
If the above position interests you email your CV.