A client based in Buckinghamshire requires part-time staff to work in their Care home which supports people with dementia.
- Good communication skills (Verbal, written and electronic)
- Flexible, adaptable and ‘can do’ attitude
- Compassionate towards others
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people
- Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Right to work in the UK
Please note the above is a guideline and you may be required to undertake additional duties with scope.
- Driving License
- Level 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience of working within dementia care
If the above position interests you email your CV.
|Job Category||Care Assistant|